Public Relations responds to media inquiries and disseminates news about Citrus Memorial Hospital and its entities, including:
- Behavioral Health Transitions at Citrus Memorial
- Cardiac Surgical Associates of Inverness
- Citrus Internal Medicine Associates
- Citrus Memorial Hospital
- Citrus Memorial Rehab and Aquatics
- Citrus Memorial Healthcare Center at Sugarmill Woods
- Citrus Memorial Wound Care and Hyperbarics
- Citrus Primary Care Group
- Genesis Women's Center
- Inverness Surgical Associates
- Orthopedic Associates of Citrus
The Citrus Memorial Public Relations staff is available to assist news media in answering questions about the hospital, locating a media resource spokesperson, or obtaining more information about a news release or event.
News Articles List
Though the national rate of infant mortality has decreased since the 1990s.
Leading health system provided care to more than 6.4 million Florida patients in 2020
Citrus Memorial Hospital is enacting a modified visitor policy beginning Friday, May 7.
Citrus Memorial Hospital is offering a free sepsis seminar on Tuesday, April 20 at 1:30pm at the Citrus Memorial Health Foundation YMCA
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced the appointment of Cheyenne "Rene" Thomas, MBA as Vice President of Human Resources.
This week, Citrus Memorial Hospital performed a new minimally invasive surgery to treat reflux.
Citrus Memorial Hospital's Orthopedic and Spine Center of Excellence will present an orthopedic seminar...
Citrus Memorial Hospital's Heart and Vascular Center performed its first robotic-assisted procedure on Friday, February 5.
Inverness Hospital one of two in Florida to receive honor.
"Relief for Joint Pain" available in Inverness, Crystal River, Homosassa
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced the appointment of Zach Riggins as chief financial officer.
Citrus Memorial Hospital recently announced the appointment of Emily Mintner, DPT, MBA, CSCS as assistant administrator.
Citrus Memorial is offering a free heart seminar on Tuesday, February 16 at 1:30pm at the Citrus Memorial Health Foundation YMCA in Lecanto.
News Related Content
Federal Privacy Law Media Guidelines:
The following standards apply to ALL media inquiries per federal privacy laws (Healthcare Insurance Portability and Accountability Act):
- Media inquiries must contain the specific, accurate patient name.
- As long as the patient has not requested that information be withheld, we may release the patient's one-word condition without obtaining prior written patient authorization. The patient has the option to expressly state that he or she does not want information released, including confirmation of his or her presence in the facility.
- Any medical information beyond the one-word condition requires written authorization by the patient or patient's legal representative. Note: public agencies (police, fire/rescue) are not bound to the same standards.
- Videotaped or recorded interviews, photographs, or any direct interaction with a patient requires written patient authorization.
- Undetermined - Patient awaiting physician assessment
- Good - Patient's vital signs are stable and within normal limits; patient is comfortable; indicators are excellent.
- Fair - Patient's vital signs are stable, but he/she is uncomfortable or may have minor complications; indicators are favorable.
- Serious - Patient is acutely ill and vital signs may be unstable, but there is a chance for improvement; indicators are questionable.
- Critical - Vital signs are unstable and not within normal limits; there may be major complications and indicators are unfavorable.