Application Requirements and Program Criteria
We appreciate your interest in our new Internal Medicine Residency Program at Citrus Memorial Hospital Below are the requirements for the application/admission process:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Statement
- Dean's Letter
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Passing scores on USMLE Step 1, Step 2 Clinical Knowledge (CK), and Step 2 Clinical Skills (CS)
The same criterion listed above applies. COMLEX scores will be accepted in place of USMLE scores.
International Medical Graduates (IMGs)
If you are an International Medical Graduate, you will need to provide the following information/documentation to be considered for admission.
- Valid ECFMG certification at the time of application
- Citrus Memorial Hospital accepts only the J1 Visa
- Clinical experience in the U.S. (hands-on experience preferred)
All application materials must be submitted through ERAS.
To locate us in ERAS please use: 1401100956
Upon a favorable review of your application, you will be extended an invitation for an interview. Please note interviews are by invitation only. An email will be sent providing information on available times and dates. Once you accept an interview date, a confirmation will be sent with a more specific agenda for the interview day.