Diagnostic medical lab services in Inverness, Florida
Diagnostic testing and laboratory screenings are often where our highly skilled physicians start when it comes to providing the care and treatment you need to live your healthiest life.
Our experienced staff uses up-to-date technology to provide your physician with fast and accurate results. Physicians use these vital results to identify any health conditions and illnesses, deliver an accurate diagnosis and develop your personalized treatment plan.
To learn more about diagnostic lab services at Citrus Memorial Hospital, contact our laboratory services department at (352) 344-6571.
Our diagnostic and lab services
Citrus Memorial Hospital provides clinical diagnostic laboratory testing with oversight from our medical director, who is board-certified by the College of American Pathologists.
All your exams are performed in our in-hospital laboratory. As your tests and screenings are completed, the results are added to your electronic medical record, allowing your physician efficient access to your complete medical history.
The diagnostic medical services team communicates with your physicians and answers any questions regarding your results.
As a full-service clinical laboratory, we offer the following clinical services:
- Anatomic pathology—examination of cells, organs and tissues to determine causes and effects of diseases (i.e. biopsies)
- Blood bank—transfusion services, including antibody identification and compatibility testing
- Chemistry—general chemistry and therapeutic drug monitoring
- Hematology/coagulation—blood test panels
- Microbiology—testing for bacteria and parasites